Where do I pay my rent?
- You can pay your rent by accessing your online resident portal through here!
How do I get Renter’s Insurance?
- You are required to obtain renters or liability insurance from an insurance company of your choosing.
- You may easily get a quote from our preferred insurance provider by accessing your online resident portal.
- You must provide us with proof of insurance by uploading a copy of your policy to your resident portal on or prior to the start of your lease.
- If you do not provide us with proof of renters insurance, a liability only policy will be required and charged along with rent. This policy is $9.50 per month.
What if I need to find a Sublet?
- While we can’t help you find someone to sublease your spot we’re open and flexible!
- All potential subleases are required to fill out our rental application and sign a sublet agreement through us.
- Once you have your person, reach out to us to get the ball rolling on the process.
Why is there a late fee on my account?
- Rent is due by the 1st of every month and is considered late if it is not paid by the 3rd day!
- If you fail to pay the total amount by the 3rd you will be charged and initial late fee of $50 and a daily late fee of $25 until your rent is paid.
What if I want to renew my lease?
- Awesome! We’re so happy you want to keep living in your unit! We’ll send out renewal confirmations before the end of your lease.
How do I go about moving out?
- We’re sad to see you go! We’ll send you a move-out check list, but you can also look here for some FAQ’s about the process!
What if I want to give feedback?
- Awesome! We love to hear the good and the bad from you. We truly want to strive to be better for our residents every day! Please click here to fill out a quick form.